Shining bright lights on backroom deals in the NYC body politic.

Monday, November 14, 2005

What Up, Biatch?

Speaking in Her Own Words

"I am very clear that a part of my personality is what some people might call a bitch. And I am very comfortable with that. I accept it both as a personality asset and as a personality defect. And I think as I´ve gotten more mature -– $500,000 worth of therapy later - I know when to be a bitch and I know when not to be a bitch. I make a conscious decision about when I´m gonna, you know, open up the bitch tap and let the water run. It can be really effective when I need it to. I´ve gotten through to people who are far more important than me by being, you know, a real bitch to their staff on the telephone."

- Speaker candidate Christine Quinn, New York Observer, June 14, 1999


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she was bitchy then, can you imagine what she will be like if she becomes speaker? Lord help us!

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of shit is that

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home