Shining bright lights on backroom deals in the NYC body politic.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Constituent Lip Service

Pucker Up

Hi. Publique Advo Kate here. Remember moi?

So, just a friendly reminder that Mission 1 here at the Deal Breaker is to close the ever widening gap between the people and their pols (all sorts of puns intended).

But to do this effectively, you've gotta spoon me ... oops ... I mean scoop me!

Here's what I'm trying to figure out right now, and I'm sure many of you could be of help. I'd like to know if any of our sassy seven Speaker candidatos have .... ummmmm ... let themselves go a little bit, especially when it comes to constituent services in their own backyards.

Have one too many calls gone unanswered? Has a constituent gotten ... oh I don't know ... how do I say this .... EVICTED ... because of a bit of inaction?

Basically, I'd like to know if our peeps are still serving the people?

Any investigative assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

And if you're not so secure in your emailhood, feel free to click here for a list of free anonymous emailing services. Again, email us at publicsway@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home