Here's the Line-up
Inside sources say:
- Queens keeps Finance and Land Use.
- Education will go to Jackson.
- Housing will go to Lopez fave, Dilan.
- Sanders will be removed from Economic Development in favor of oldie but newbie Thomas White.
- Fidler and de Blasio, ironically enough, will become ... get this ... Assistant Majority Leaders ... which seems like as good a justification as any for higher lulus.
- Comrie will become Deputy Majority Leader & Chair Consumer Affairs.
- Newbie Inez Dickens will become Majority Whip and will also Chair the Ethics Committee.
- Yvette Clarke will no longer Chair Fire and Criminal Justice, but Miguel Martinez will.
- Barron remains on Higher Ed.
- Rivera becomes Chair of the Health Committee, replacing Speaker Quinn.
- Reyna will Chair the Rules Committee.
- Oliver Koppell will replace Margarita Lopez as Chair of Mental Health.
- Aging will go to Maria del Carmen Arroyo
- Contracts goes to Yvette Clarke
- Waterfronts goes to Mike Nelson.
- Small Business goes to David Yassky.
- Civil Rights goes to Larry Seabrook.
- Juvenile Justice goes to Sara Gonzalez.
- Planning sub goes to Dan Garodnick.
- Landmarks goes to Jessica Lappin.